2012年2月20日星期一

Kruger won win the Avantha Masters on sunday

Spain's Jorge Campillo signed with a 67 to consider a share of second place with Germany's Marcel Siem on 276, while Australia's Marcus Fraser and Spain's Manuel Jose Lara closed with matching 277s for the share of fourth place.

Kruger, who made his debut on the Asian Tour in '09, was forever in control from the opening tee.

Despite carding a lone bogey on the par-four 17th, the South African knew that it was his title to reduce and was clearly elated as he sunk his winning par putt about callaway diablo edge irons the closing 18th hole.

"It's a huge relief seeing that I've won but I think I want to those second-placed finishes in order to see why. There were no pressure regardless if I made my only bogey through the day on the 17th," said the 25-year-old.
Spain's Jorge Campillo signed discount golf clubs with a 67 to consider a share of second place with Germany's Marcel Siem on 276, while Australia's Marcus Fraser and Spain's Manuel Jose Lara closed with matching 277s for the share of fourth place.

Kruger, who made his debut on the Asian Ping Anser Forged Irons Tour in '09, was forever in control from the opening tee.

Despite carding a lone bogey on the par-four 17th, the South African knew that it was his title to reduce and was clearly elated as he sunk his winning par putt about the closing 18th hole.

"It's a huge relief seeing that I've won but I think I want to those second-placed finishes in order to see why. There were no pressure regardless if I made my only bogey through the day on the 17th," said the 25-year-old.

没有评论:

发表评论